How to get here
Aspe’s town council is located in the southern area of the mid-Vinalopo region. A very well connected town since ancient times, it is located in a natural passageway shaped by Vinalopo river and serves as the connection between the inland areas and the coast.
Getting here by car:
- From Alicante, follow the Alicante-Madrid Motorway (A-31) and take the CV-847 exit.
- From Madrid, follow the N-325
- Follow the CV-825 from Monforte del Cid.
- From the Mediterranean Motorway (A-7), take the Elche-Aspe exit and continue along the CV-84.
- Aspe marks the start of the CV-845 towards Hondon de los Frailes and Barbarroja, in the border with the region of Murcia.
- From Vega Baja, take the N-325 starting at Crevillente.
Getting here by coach:
- Aspe bus station has daily coach connections to Alicante, Elche and other nearby towns, in addition to capitals in many other provinces.
Getting here by train:
- Our nearest railway is 7km away, (Aspe-Novelda station).
- For mid and long distance train departures, head to Elche Parque railway station, located 10.56km away.
- For long-distance train departures, head to Alicante Renfe Terminal railway station, located 27.3km away.
Getting here by plane:
- Our nearest airport is El Altet, located 22km away.