Originally from 1922, this building was acquired by the town hall in the early 1980’s, when it was almost doomed to disappear. After several years under refurbishment, it opened on 16th February 1995. Renowned since the beginning for the diverse activities hosted here, its schedule has been designed to meet the cultural demands of Aspe’s locals. Although its interior has been fully refurbished, the three main sections that characterise most theatres still remain intact: a vestibule, hall and stage. It has capacity for 500 seats split between 290 main hall seats, 63 balcony seats and 197 amphitheatre seats. Its vestibule has also been adapted to host exhibitions.